The battle is now being taken to Tokyo as Apple has filed lawsuit against Samsung Electronics in Tokyo District Court in Japan, demanding suspension of Galaxy S, SII and Galaxy Tab 7.7 sales in Japan as well as demanding 100 million Yen ($ 1.3 million approx).
Samsung was first to sue Apple in Japan starting this litigation war between two tech giants. Apple afterwards had some success in Netherlands and some luck in Germany when it got a German court to ban the Galaxy tab 10.1 shipments in Europe (the decision was later suspended outside of Germany). Recent development was the injunction on Galaxy Tab 7.7 in Germany.
Turning out to be a never ending story, with two tech juggernauts suing each other in country after country, we aren’t sure if anyone knows when or how this is going to end.
- HTC Sues Apple Over Three More Patents
- German Court Lifts Ban On Galaxy Tab 10.1 Shipment
- Terrible Earthquake in Japan
- Yahoo Launching It’s Smartphone In Japan
- Tsunami Hits North-Eastern Japan after Massive Earthquake